Information about sources of supply and services
Welcome to the Suppliers & Contractors portal. This site provides the most current information about sources of supply and services to our Procurement and Contract personnel worldwide.
Immediate project opportunities
See our list of current project opportunities.
Before you begin
Bechtel uses Oracle EBS for supplier registration, communication and negotiations (RFI, RFQ and/or Auctions). Please make note of the following important information.
- If you registered after March 20th 2017 and have received a Bechtel Partner Access User Account, please use the “Log In” link.
- If you have not previously registered with us, please review this page and then “Register” your company.
- If your registration is the result of an invite, please respond to your Bechtel contact to confirm that you have completed the process.
- For more information and instructions on using the new Supplier Portal please visit the Supplier Resources page
Become a Bechtel supplier
If you supply materials or provide services that we are likely to purchase (see What We Purchase), we invite you to register your company and update that information periodically. The more complete and current your company’s information in our global database, the more visible your company will be to our projects.
- To register, it is necessary for your company to have previously registered with Dun and Bradstreet and obtained a DUNS number. The person registering your company must have a valid email address, which will be used as his/her access ID to the Portal. If your company is already in our supplier/contractor database, you will be asked to contact us for assistance and verification.
- Registration places your company in our database of suppliers and contractors and gives your company visibility among procurement professionals working on our projects worldwide. In addition to providing us general information and qualification documents, you have the ability to search for specific active projects and express your company’s interest and value proposition in a report sent directly to the project team.
Your registration login credentials (email and password) will also be used to access bid packages on-line via our iSupplier Portal, if you receive an invitation to bid.
Registration and also expressing interest in a project using the Project Opportunities feature helps provide visibility of your company to active projects. It also provides the names of project contacts. It does not automatically place you on a potential bidders list. Bechtel does not maintain a company wide “formal” approved bidder list. Bidders are pre-qualified independently for each project based on project-specific requirements. You will only be contacted by a Bechtel project to review your qualifications when you are being considered for work on a project .
Working with Bechtel
Download a copy of the Bechtel Supplier Guide: Executing Work with Bechtel 2022.
Expectations of conduct
Please review Bechtel's expectations of subcontractor and supplier conduct in relation to compliance with laws and regulations, conflict minerals, equal opportunity, ethics, human trafficking and anti-slavery, import/export, restricted parties, safety, supply chain diversity, sustainability, and sub-suppliers.
See the 2021 Supply Chain Awards recipients.
If you have questions or need more information, you can email us at [email protected]