Building on global expertise in modular construction
With a growing demand for energy and industrial construction across the globe, developers increasingly face challenges that can put their project delivery at risk. Increased uncertainty related to safety, quality, cost and schedule can seriously affect economics and financing options for projects. Modular construction has emerged as an effective solution to mitigate risk, particularly on projects in remote and/or harsh-climate locations, facing limited availability of skilled workforce or extensive labor costs, in need of extensive quality testing, using high-density piping design, or requiring schedule certainty.
Applying our direct-hire and project management expertise, extensive global EPC experience, and capability to maintain an efficient global supply chain, we provide our customers options for efficient project delivery including in depth evaluation and project-specific modular construction solutions. Whether the project requires full modularization or selected pre-assembly, Bechtel delivers using the same seamless project execution tools on the construction site, in the module yard and in the engineering office.
- Modularization study in the pre-FEED and FEED stage to recommend customers the best solution for their project.
- Extensive sustainability experience on workforce training and hiring to determine local context, and asses economic and technical conditions for each individual project.
- World-class direct-hire construction capabilities.
- Safety processes and programs.
- Workforce training and engagement around core values.
Delivering a historic undertaking: Curtis Island LNG