LNG plant operators face an increased demand to deliver a product that is economically attractive to their global customers while meeting the growing environmental demands of the energy industry.
Specialized skills and expertise in LNG plant design, technology and innovative construction practices are needed to deliver measurable improvements that meet these customer and community expectations.
LNG Technology Center of Excellence
Our LNG Technology Center of Excellence is solely dedicated to delivering design improvements, innovations, and efficient project execution for customers. Our LNG experts deliver sustainable benefits that target certainty of outcome from concept through project design, commissioning, startup, performance testing, and post turnover services.
We have expertise in several liquefaction technologies including Optimized Cascade (OCP), C3 MR, dual mixed refrigierant (DMR), single mixed refrigerant (SMR) and nitrogen cycles, servicing plant capacities ranging from base load to medium scale and small-scale LNG. Strong relationships with LNG market-leading technology licensors such as ConocoPhillips, Air Products, Shell, Linde, and Chart enable us to evaluate and recommend optimal solutions that meet customer requirements.
How we help
- Conceptual and feasibility studies
- Liquefaction technology selection and development
- Driver selection
- Early site selection study
During execution and after turnover:
- Front end optimization studies
- Pre-FEED/FEED/EPC support
- Advanced simulation / operator training simulator
- Startup and testing
- Real-time process operations optimization/operator training
- Design life studies
- Expansion services: conceptual assessment, detailed design and EPC
- Revamp services
- Debottlenecking services
- Global expertise in EPC startup, and management services tailored to customer needs