Bechtel today announced the recipients of its 2022 Global Supplier Awards. The annual event recognizes business partners that have supported Bechtel’s projects across the globe.
“Strong supplier relationships are essential to our work and the resilience of our supply chain. At Bechtel, we are proud to partner with companies who share our values and our mission,” said Tarek Amine, Chief Supply Chain Officer. "Each recipient of Bechtel’s Global Supplier Awards is a business that has provided outstanding materials and service to our projects around the world and is critical to our ability to innovate and deliver for our customers.”
This is the first in-person gathering to honor suppliers since the onset of COVID-19. The pandemic showed us how essential supply chains are, and it exposed how fragile they can be, too. The strength and quality of Bechtel’s supplier relationships proved crucial when overcoming challenges from the pandemic. The companies honored today persevered, and together, we continued to deliver for our customers at a time when it was most critical.
Picture: Bechtel's Tarek Amine speaking at the awards ceremony in Reston, Va.
The 42 companies honored span six different countries, representing Bechtel’s reach across many markets including energy; infrastructure; nuclear, security and environmental; mining and metals; equipment, technology, and logistics.
Recipients were evaluated on multiple factors, including overall performance, ability to deliver quality services/supplies on time, ability to work collaboratively to meet milestones, and meeting or exceeding project expectations in aspects of safety, performance, technical expertise, and environmental compliance. Importantly, Bechtel’s supply chain partners are committed to responsible procurement procedures, continued innovation, and increasing economic opportunities in their communities.
Recipients of Bechtel Global Supplier Awards for 2022:
- Al Hashemiah Contracting Co. LLC
- American President Lines
- API Construction Company
- Array Technologies, Inc.
- ATCO Structures & Logistics Ltd.
- Burns & McDonnell Engineering Co., Inc.
- Cambria County Association for the Blind and Handicapped
- Coleman Oil Company
- Consorcio Combayo La Quinua S.A.C.
- IMI CCI
- Echeverria Izquierdo Montajes Industriales
- Faisal Electro-Mechanical Co. Ltd. (FEMCO)
- FM Sylvan, Inc.
- Geometrica de Mexico SA de CV
- Global Scaffold Construction Services
- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Company
- Holmans USA Corporation
- Holston Gases, Inc.
- Interstate Chemical Company
- Jumbo-SAL Alliance
- Landstar Agency, Shasko Global Logistics
- Naegeli Transportation, Inc.
- Near-Cal Corporation
- Nova Probst A Joint Venture
- P&I Supply Company, Inc.
- PGT Trucking, Inc.
- PumpTech LLC
- Rosenblad Design Group, Inc.
- Soc. Transportes LGO Ltda Chile Trucking
- Sociedad Comercial e Industrial Mor División Servicios Limitada
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Stephen Gould Corporation
- The Manitowoc Company, Inc.
- Transvac Ejector Solutions
- Trinity Contracting Services Co. LLC
- Two Rivers Terminal LLC
- Ulteig Engineering
- Veolia Environmental Solutions and Services
- Volvo Construction Equipment
- Walter Tosto Spa