Connecting and powering communities
Infrastructure is the transport, power, clean water, and communications in and between our communities. Purposeful, smart and sustainably designed infrastructure is key to well-being, economic growth and prosperity. Bechtel performs engineering, procurement, construction and project management on major infrastructure projects across the world.
Since our founding in 1898, we have delivered to our customers:
- 6,214 miles (10,000 kilometers) of railroads
- 36 metropolitan rapid-transit and rail systems
- 96 airports and airport systems
- More than 17,088 miles (27,700 kilometers) of highways and roads
- 100 tunnel projects with total length of more than 250 miles (440 kilometers)
- 30 major bridge projects
- More than 80 ports and harbors
- 50 hydroelectric power plants
- 150 wastewater-treatment facilities
- 373 miles (600 kilometers) of water mains rehabilitated
- More than 550 fossil-fired power-plant units
- More than 140,000 deployed, upgraded, or decommissioned wireless sites
- More than 15,000 miles (24,000 kilometers) of installed wireline and fiber communications cable
- More than 2,000 commercial and light-industrial buildings
Infrastructure Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety policies are available on request, please contact us.
For business inquiries and customer requests
Please contact Linsey Hamilton, Bechtel Marketing Representative.
London Underground Upgrade, United KingdomLearn more
Hamad International Airport, Doha, QatarLearn more
Great Western Electrification Program, United KingdomLearn more