Connecting and powering communities
Infrastructure is the transport, power, clean water, and communications in and between our communities. Purposeful, smart and sustainably designed infrastructure is key to well-being, economic growth and prosperity. Bechtel performs engineering, procurement, construction and project management on major infrastructure projects across the world.
Since our founding in 1898, we have delivered to our customers:
- 6,214 miles (10,000 kilometers) of railroads
- 36 metropolitan rapid-transit and rail systems
- 96 airports and airport systems
- More than 17,088 miles (27,700 kilometers) of highways and roads
- 100 tunnel projects with total length of more than 250 miles (440 kilometers)
- 30 major bridge projects
- More than 80 ports and harbors
- 50 hydroelectric power plants
- 150 wastewater-treatment facilities
- 373 miles (600 kilometers) of water mains rehabilitated
- More than 550 fossil-fired power-plant units
- More than 140,000 deployed, upgraded, or decommissioned wireless sites
- More than 15,000 miles (24,000 kilometers) of installed wireline and fiber communications cable
- More than 2,000 commercial and light-industrial buildings
Infrastructure Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety policies are available on request, please contact us.
For business inquiries and customer requests
Please contact Linsey Hamilton, Bechtel Marketing Representative.