Bechtel named Top U.S. Contractor by ENR for the 17th consecutive year.
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction and project management companies, and a cornerstone of innovation in the industry. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects—the modern marvels of the world—that foster sustainable progress and grow economies. Bechtel has the resources and reach to provide our customers confidence in delivery.
Since 1898, we've completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects—many first-of-a-kind—in 160 countries on all seven continents serving the energy delivery, defense, environmental cleanup, mining & metals, oil, gas & chemicals, infrastructure and transportation,and telecommunications industries. We are a family company grounded in hard work, integrity and trust, values integral to all we do.
- Infrastructure: Airports, bridges, highways, hydroelectric power, ports, rail, sports venues, urban development
- Defense and Security: Chemical weapons disassembly and destruction, critical infrastructure, facilities operations and management, supply chain management, U.S. naval programs
- Environmental Cleanup and Management: Cleanup and remediation, decontamination and decommissioning, waste processing and disposal
- Mining and Metals
- Oil, Gas & Chemicals: Liquefied natural gas, offshore oil and gas, onshore oil and gas, petrochemicals, pipelines
- Power: Nuclear, renewables, thermal, transmission
Learn about the Bechtel difference
Safety, quality and ethics
Bechtel is built upon time-tested values of excellence and integrity. This means working to the highest ethical standards and being measured by the enduring quality of our projects. Year after year we are among the safest companies in our industry.
We are committed to leaving a legacy of progress by developing local skills for sustained economic opportunity and volunteering our time and talent to the communities where we work.
KG-D6 Natural Gas Development, Bay of Bengal, IndiaLearn more
Liwan 3-1 Deepwater Gas Development, South China SeaLearn more