Downstream and Chemicals Technology Center
Our Downstream and Chemicals Technology Center is a leader in refining technologies and consulting services for petroleum, gasification, and energy markets throughout the world.
Our international staff of technical experts evaluates a wide range of process technologies to find the best solutions for our customers.
How we can help
- New technology development
- Value improvement practices
- Debottlenecking studies
- Program management
- Technology licensor evaluations
- Energy conservation and optimization
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning assistance
- Technical audits
- Olefins: Ethylene (steam cracking) and propylene (propane dehydrogenation).
- Olefins derivatives: Polyethylene, polypropylene, higher olefins, ethylene, dichloride, vinyl chloride, and propylene oxide.
- Aromatics and derivatives
- Titanium dioxide