Whether our customers have operating LNG facilities or are developing future projects, they are focused on establishing zero-carbon liquefaction plants and reducing methane emissions to support their environmental commitments and meet regulatory and investor requirements.
We work alongside customers throughout the entire lifecycle to help them achieve their decarbonization and methane abatement targets by developing and implementing innovative designs and technology, construction, and operations solutions.
How we can help
- Efficiency improvement assessments and implementation services
- eDrive approaches
- Optimization of liquefaction processes
- Carbon capture and sequestration options
- Activities that support a transition to a hydrogen economy
- Seal gas recovery systems to reduce continuous seal emissions by routing back to the process in lieu of flaring
- Gas recovery systems to recover refrigerant vapor during shutdown and reinject it to the process on resuming operation, in lieu of flaring
- Dynamic nitrogen dryout procedures prior to cooldown using nitrogen instead of defrost gas flaring
- Plant cooldown procedures with minimal flaring