A message from the Bechtel Transition Team
September 8, 2017
Transition planning for the workforces at Plant Vogtle Units 3 and 4 is now well underway. Some important developments:
- A one-stop portal for job listings, announcements, and frequently asked questions is being prepared. That link will be shared as soon as possible.
- In the meantime, we’re pleased to announce that first set of job openings for field non-manual personnel at Plant Vogtle is now posted at http://www.bechtel.com/vogtle. More than 100 positions are listed, many with multiple openings.
- Apply to any position that interests you and for which you meet the qualifications. You may apply to more than one. To be considered for a field non-manual position, you must apply.
- Some job titles may not sound exactly like the titles you’re familiar with. We will provide information on the future organizational structure, but there is no harm in applying.
- You may submit questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring event being planned
We are planning for multiple weeks of job application, interviewing, selection, receipt of written offers, and completion of onboarding. On-site and off-site locations are being finalized and we will update you as soon as possible.
Additional information will be shared through multiple channels at all-hands meetings, display monitors around the site and in buildings, emails, the Vogtle 3&4 Project Update newsletter, and the portal.
As we have said, it is our pleasure to join you in building America’s nuclear future. It’s our goal to conduct this transition with minimal disruption to your work. We will continue to be One Team, with One Vision, and we need the best people in order to deliver.
Finally, during this period of change, one thing must remain the same: our laser focus on safety and quality.