To be the world’s premier engineering, construction, and project management company.
- Customers and partners will see us as integral to their success. We will anticipate their needs and deliver on every commitment we make.
- People will be proud to work at Bechtel. We will create opportunities to achieve the extraordinary, and we will reward success.
- Communities will regard us as responsible—and responsive. We will integrate global and local perspectives, promote sound management of resources, and contribute to a better quality of life.
Building on a family heritage that spans more than 100 years, we will continue to be privately owned by active management and guided by firmly held values.
- Ethics. Uncompromising integrity, honesty, and fairness are at the heart of our company.
- Excellence. We set high standards. We apply advanced technology, and we continually innovate and improve. We thrive on challenge and accomplishment.
- Fair Return. We earn a return that fairly rewards the value we deliver.
- Mutual Respect. We work by our Bechtel Covenants, which encourage openness, teamwork, and trust. We value an inclusive culture based on diverse backgrounds, experience, and views.
- Safety. Zero accidents is our unwavering goal—people’s lives depend on it.
- Sustainability. We plan and act for the future—for the long-term good of our company, our customers, and our world.