Bechtel partners with five global non-government organizations that promote education or use engineering and construction skills to improve the quality of life.
- DiscoverE Sustains and grows the engineering profession through volunteering, education, and outreach to students.
- Engineers Without Borders Supports community-driven sustainable design and development programs around the world.
- FIRST® Robotics Inspires people to be science and technology leaders through mentor-based programs that build science, engineering, and technology skills.
- Junior Achievement® Educates kids about workforce readiness, financial literacy, and entrepreneurship.
- Ocean Exploration Trust Uses the excitement of undersea expeditions to introduce students to science and engineering concepts and to give teachers engaging classroom materials.