Your gateway to join the Bechtel team of US craft professionals
The Interested Craft Information form is your gateway to join the Bechtel team of craft professionals. By clicking to enter your Personal Craft Profile, you agree to the guidelines defined on this web page, and you understand that this is NOT an application for employment.
Submit your information one time only, submitting more than one form will result in your extra forms being deleted. List your primary craft with your strongest skill set only, entering more than one form with different crafts on each form will result in extra forms being deleted.You will have the opportunity to discuss extra craft skills when the recruiter contacts you for more information.
To gain the full benefits of this process, please:
- Be certain that you meet the minimum eligibility requirements to work at Bechtel.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States of America and must be able to meet all U.S. Form I-9 requirements.
- Fill out the form as completely as possible
- Check your spelling; editing a completed form is not allowed.
- To update your information in our system, please call 1-888-881-6578 and talk to one of our recruiters, or you may send an email to buildUSA@bechtel.com. Please include your full name, and all contact information. You may also send your resume to buildUSA@bechtel.com to be included with your information.
Here are a few general notes about Bechtel craft hiring.
- For Environmental, Safety & Health positions on Bechtel projects, go to Bechtel Careers to apply for open positions. Do not complete this form if you are interested in an ES&H position.
- For Field Engineering and other technical non-manual positions on Bechtel projects, go to Bechtel Careers to apply for open positions. Do not complete this form if you are interested in a Field Engineering or other technical non-manual position.