The worldwide demand for energy continues to grow and our customers trust us to deliver it in a way no other company can match
We've been a global leader in the design, procurement, and construction of thermal and nuclear-fueled power plants for more than 70 years. Today, we are also working on renewable and alternative sources of power such as:
On all of our projects, we use advanced technology to ensure that new facilities are cost-efficient and meet or exceed environmental standards. Safety is a core value in Bechtel and our people across the world are focussed on making sure that every member of the team goes home safely, every day.
Sustainable energy for people and businesses worldwide
Bechtel's power work forms part of our Infrastructure organisation.
- More than 220,000 megawatts from active and completed projects
- More than 390 individual power plants
- More than 550 fossil-fired power-plant units
- 153 nuclear generating units
- 50 hydroelectric power plants
- 15 waste-to-energy projects constructed
- 60 environmental services and retrofit projects
- More than 61,000 lattice towers and mono-piles
- More than 100 transmission substations designed and commissioned
- More than 930 miles (1,500 kilometers) of transmission-line experience