75 years as a leader in aviation
Developing, designing and delivering global airport solutions
Bechtel is a world leader in building, expanding, and modernizing existing airports to meet the needs of the future. We have worked at nearly 100 airports around the world, delivering many of the largest, busiest, and most technologically advanced airports—such as those in Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, China, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Australia, Oman, the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States.
As a result of our work, many of these airports have been selected by industry surveys as best-in-class globally or in their respective regions, including North America, the Middle East, Asia, and Latin America.
Our involvement in significant aviation projects such as Gatwick, Hamad, Muscat, Dubai, McCarran, Miami, Incheon, and Hong Kong international airports has helped us to develop and refine innovative concepts and solutions to the development, design and delivery of major, complex infrastructure challenges.
Our applied approaches to world-class airport developments cover state-of-the-art terminals and facilities. Other examples include the planning and delivery of infrastructure to accommodate new generation aircraft, such as the A380, modern passenger processing and environments for ultimate passenger experiences coupled with innovative commercial developments and viable investment opportunities.
For more than 75 years we have brought value as planners, designers, project managers, contractors, and owner-operators, and we remain committed to taking a leadership role in the development of aviation infrastructure around the world.
Bechtel's aviation work forms part of our Infrastucture business.
- Feasibility studies
- Master planning
- Sustainability planning and development
- Environmental assessments
- Value engineering and constructability analyses
- Project and program management
- Construction management
- Procurement and logistics
- Project controls
- Direct hire construction
- Testing and commissioning
- Operational readiness planning
- Design-build project delivery
- Risk management
- Community outreach
- Stakeholder management
Our work in the United States
- JFK International, New York
- O'Hare International, Chicago
- Miami International, Florida
- Denver International, Colorado
- Dallas-Fort Worth International, Texas
- Hartsfield-Jackson International, Georgia
- Los Angeles International, California
- Newark International, New Jersey
- Orlando International, Florida
- McCarran International, Nevada
For business inquiries and customer requests
Please contact Linsey Hamilton, Bechtel Marketing Representative.