Registration Information and Policy
Registration is now live, please read ALL information and instructions below. Registration is available at the link below the instructions.
- Registration information can only be accepted through the electronic registration system. Registration will not be accepted through any Bechtel e-mail inbox.
- It is up to the scout leader to determine if the registration information is correct. If a scout is registered for two classes in the same class period, registered for a seminar outside their age range, the scout’s registration will be dropped, and the scout will have to re-register for the event. If a scout is registered for the same seminar twice, one of the registrations will be dropped. An explanation email will be sent for all dropped registrations.
- For issues with the event registration system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. No registration information will be accepted at this e-mail inbox.
- Registration will be open on January 4, 2017 at 7:00 am. Registrations made after January 31, 2016 are subject to event organizer approval.
- Waitlists for each course type are available, should your scout’s desired course(s) be full. Waitlists will be used to fill any open spots should they become available. If a course type and the waitlist for that course are full, that section is closed. New registrations for that course will only be accepted from the waitlist after that time.