Vision Values & Covenants
Our Vision: What we aspire to
Be the world’s premier engineering, construction, and project management organization by achieving extraordinary results for our customers, building satisfying careers for our people, and earning a fair return on the value we deliver.
Our Values: What we believe
Building on a family and leadership heritage that spans more than a century, we are privately owned by active management and guided by our Vision, Values & Covenants. We value:
- Ethics. We are uncompromising in our integrity, honesty, and fairness.
- Safety & Health. We are relentless in keeping people safe from harm, and we provide a healthy work environment.
- Quality. We are passionate about excellence and doing our work right the first time. Our reputation depends on our delivered value in the eyes of every customer and community.
- People. We inspire each other with important work full of purpose, challenging development opportunities, and rewarding careers. We aspire to be the employer of choice in our industry.
- Culture. We actively build a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment where all views are welcomed, openness is encouraged, and teamwork and merit are cornerstones. We are proud of what we do and how we do it—and we enjoy doing it!
- Relationships. We build positive, long-term relationships with our customers, joint-venture partners, subcontractors, suppliers, and colleagues that are built on trust, respect, and collaboration.
- Innovation. We develop and apply world-class technology. We listen, learn, and seek out the best ideas. We attack complacency and continually improve.
- Sustainability. We improve the quality of life in communities where we work by respecting local cultures, engaging local people, and protecting the environment.
Covenants: How we do it
Wherever we go and whatever we do, we:
- Demonstrate Integrity. Exercise the highest level of professional and ethical behavior.
- Are Respectful. Treat people with respect and dignity. Listen actively. Communicate in a timely and forthright manner. Never undermine colleagues.
- Collaborate. Ask for and welcome help; offer and give it freely. Mutually resolve ambiguity and conflict.
- Build Trust. Make commitments responsibly and always keep our word. Be candid while building shared understanding.
- Deliver. Set high aspirations, plan responsibly, and honor all commitments.
- Learn It, Do It, Share It. Be curious. Seek, share, and build upon experiences and lessons learned.
- Live Our Culture. Embrace, embody, and actively contribute to our Vision, Values & Covenants. Nurture a proud legacy.